E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Wang Qijing, Gao Lingjiang, “Integration mechanism and Countermeasures of exhibition industry and tourism industry, ” China Economic and Trade Guide, 2013, 29, p. 51-52. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Kaijun., “Analysis of tourism enterprises and exhibition enterprises strategic alliance governance mechanism.” J. Journal of Beijing International Studies University, 2015, 5, p. 73-78. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Xuetong, “The effect of exhibition industry on urban development – a case study of Chongqing, ”J. Dissemination and Copyright, 2015, 8, p. 177-178. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Cuijuan, “Research on the influence of exhibition industry on regional economic development, ”J. Academic communication, 2014, 05, p. 89-92. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Qin, Chu Deping, “Research trend of Mice tourism in China in recent 15 years, ” J. Tourism research, 2016, 3, p. 35-43. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Lisha, “Analysis of the promoting effect of exhibition economy on regional economic developmen, ” J.Economic and trade practice, 2015 11. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.