E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Chen Y (2018) Blockchain tokens and the potential democratization of entrepreneurship and innovation [Google Scholar]
- Werbach K; Cornell N (2017) CONTRACTS EX MACHINA [Google Scholar]
- Lee K; Ulkuatam S; Beling P; Scherer W (2018) Generating Synthetic Bitcoin Transactions and Predicting Market Price Movement via Inverse Reinforcement Learning and Agent-Based Modeling [Google Scholar]
- Akcora CG; Dixon MF; Gel YR; Kantarcioglu M (2018) Bitcoin risk modeling with blockchain graphs [Google Scholar]
- Zharova A; Lloyd I (2018) An examination of the experience of cryptocurrency use in Russia. In search of better practice [Google Scholar]
- Kwok, AOJ; Koh, SGM (2019)The Pricing and Performance of Cryptocurrency [Google Scholar]
- Schmitz J; Leoni G (2019) Accounting and Auditing at the Time of Blockchain Technology: A [Google Scholar]
- Paech P (2017) The Governance of Blockchain Financial Networks [Google Scholar]
- Kiviat TI (2015) BEYOND BITCOIN: ISSUES IN REGULATING BLOCKCHAIN TRANSACTIONS [Google Scholar]
- Abraham J; Sutiksno DU; Kurniasih N; Warokka A (2018) Acceptance and Penetration of Bitcoin: The Role of Psychological Distance and National Culture [Google Scholar]
- Trevor I. Kiviat, Beyond Bitcoin: Issues in Regulating Blockchain Transactions, 65 Duke Law Journal 569608 (2015) Available at:https://scholarship.law.duke.edu/dlj/vol 65/iss3/4 [Google Scholar]
- Werbach, K., & Cornell, N. (2017). Contracts Ex Machina. Duke Law Journal, 67(2), 313-382. [Google Scholar]
- Davidson Sinclair; De Filippi, Primavera Potts, Jason (2018) Blockchains and the economic institutions of capitalism [Google Scholar]
- Dierksmeier Claus; Seele Peter (2018) Cryptocurrencies and Business Ethics [Google Scholar]
- Paech Philipp (2017) The Governance of Blockchain Financial Networks [Google Scholar]
- Cai Cynthia Weiyi(2018) Disruption of financial intermediation by FinTech: a review on crowdfunding and blockchain. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.