E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Cuiping M. (2019). Analysis of Confusion and Countermeasures of Cross-border E-commerce Logistics in the New Era. Shandong Industrial Technology, 2019 (2), 245+234. [Google Scholar]
- Information Center of Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. A White Paper on China’s Blockchain Industry in 2018. http://www.miit.gov.cn/n1146290/n1146402/n1146445/c6180238/part/6180297.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Yong Y., Feiyue W. (2016). Current Status and Prospect of Blockchain Technology. Acta Automatica Sinica, 2016, 42(04), 481-494. [Google Scholar]
- Takemoto Y, Knight S. Mt.Gox Files for Bankruptcy, Hit with Lawsuit. Oct. 5, 2018. http://www.reuters.com/article/us-bitcoin-mtgox-bankruptcy-idUSBREA1R0FX20140228. [Google Scholar]
- Iansiti M., Lakhani K.R. (2017). The Truth About Blockchain. Harvard Business Review, 2017, 1(95), 118-127. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Zhao (2019). Research on Traceability System of Agricultural-Food Safety based on Blockchain Technology. Journal of Technical Economics & Management, 2019(1), 16-20. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoping L., Yayun W. (2019). Construction of Logistics Service Supply Chain Information Platform Based on Blockchain Technology. Supply chain management, 2019, 5(21), 101-106. [Google Scholar]
- Feng C., Chong Y. (2018). Establishing an Interactive Supply Chain Quality based on Blockchain: Exploration of Product Quality Traceability Scheme. Shanghai Management Science, 2018, 40(6), 83-87. [Google Scholar]
- Boxiang W. (2019). Discussion on the Traceable Model of Cross-border E-commerce Product Information under Blockchain Technology. Value Engineering, 2019, (18), 92-94. [Google Scholar]
- Qingyang D., Jianming Zhu (2017). The Information Tracing and Anti-fake Model for B2C E-commerce Platform Products based on Blockchain. China Business and Market, 2017 (12), 41-49. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.