E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- JianXie Guo. Application of blockchain technology in traditional business innovation of commercial banks [J]. Journal of Market Modernization. 2019, 12:114115. [Google Scholar]
- Miaoyan Li, Lihui Hi, Jing Li. Impact, shaping and risk analysis of blockchain technology on financial system[J]. Journal of Macroecono-mic Research. 2017.6 :50-55. [Google Scholar]
- Xueming Si, Wenguang Chen. Introduction of blockchain and digital currency Technology [J]. Journal of Software, 2019, 30(6):1575−1576. [Google Scholar]
- Broadbent Ben “Central Banks and Digital Currencies” available at http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Documents/speeches/2016/speech886.pdf, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Ting Zhang. Application and Prospect of blockchain technology in China’s commercial banks [J]. Journal of New Finance. 2019. 7:51-57 [Google Scholar]
- Qiang Wang. Blockchain is the reform opportunity of traditional banks [J]. Journal of Times Finance, 2018.30: 101-102. [Google Scholar]
- Yinggui Wang, Huiya Liang. The impact of financial technology on the value chain of commercial banks and Countermeasures [J]. Journal of New Finance, 2018(3), 53-58. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.