E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Xie J.G., Zhang Q.S. (2016) Accounting Treatment of Performance Commitment Compensation in the Consolidation of Listed Companies: Based on the Case Analysis of Five Companies [J]. Accounting Research, 6: 15-20. [Google Scholar]
- Li N., Wen X.Y., Zheng G.J. (2019) Research on the Information Transmission Mechanism in M&A Transactions——Based on the Perspective of Performance Commitment[J]. Southern Economy, 6: 29-47. [Google Scholar]
- Rao Y.C., Duan L.X., Zhu X.L.(2018) Research on the incentive effect of M&A performance commitment methods[J]. Foreign Economics and Management, 40: 73-98. [Google Scholar]
- Lu C.J., Han H.B. (2014) Performance Compensation Commitment, Synergy Effect and M&A Income Distribution[J]. Auditing and Economic Research, 6: 3-13. [Google Scholar]
- Dou W., S. Hua, Hao Y.(2019) “High premium” or “high quality”? ——Research on the Reliability of Performance Commitment of M&A and Reorganization of Listed Companies in my country [J]. Economic Management, 2: 156-171. [Google Scholar]
- Li B.X., Jian G.Q., Li H.(2019) Performance compensation commitment, fixed-increased mergers and acquisitions double price deviation and integration effect [J]. Management Review, 31: 1933. [Google Scholar]
- Li B., Yang Y., Pan A.L.(2015) Fixed-increased discount rate and M&A premium rate——A research on the significance of the evidence of benefit transmission in fixed-increased M&A[J]. Securities Market Herald, 8: 15-22. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.