E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Development, Utilization and Protection of Traditional Energy Resources|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- J. Wang. Shaoxing: Serving high-quality economic development with environmental protection[J]. Environmental Education, 10, 45-47, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- W.W. Xu. Research on the high-quality development path of Shaoxing economy[J]. Statistical Science and Practice, 7, 45-48, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- W.Z.Wang. Research and application of optimization of power forecasting hybrid model algorithm for multi-source influencing factors[D]. Beijing University of Technology, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Y.B.Wang. Comprehensive forecasting method of monthly electricity consumption based on time series decomposition method and regression analysis method [D]. Shenyang Institute of Technology, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Luo, Y. Zhang, J. R. Ren. Y.W.Zhu, Y.S.Yu, K.W. Li. Research on the Disparity of Residential Electricity Consumption in Various Regions of Zhejiang Province——A Thear Coefficient Perspective [A]. Zhejiang Electric Power Society 2018 Excellent Proceedings [C]. 6, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Dong. Research on the market strategy of the electricity sales business of Shaoxing Power Supply Company under the background of electric power reform[D]. North China Electric Power University (Beijing), (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhang. Research on data-driven short- and medium-term power demand forecasting optimization learning method[D]. Hefei University of Technology, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- H.Shao. Electricity must go first if the economy is to develop-the reform of the Shaoxing Electric Power Bureau in Zhejiang Province[J]. Market Observation, 11, 36-37, (1997). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.