E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Development, Utilization and Protection of Traditional Energy Resources|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- A. W. Bizuayehu, A. A. S. d. l. Nieta, J. Contreras et al. Impacts of Stochastic Wind Power and Storage Participation on Economic Dispatch in Distribution Systems. IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 1336-1345, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Z. S. Zhang, Y. Z. Sun, D. W. Gao et al. A Versatile Probability Distribution Model for Wind Power Forecast Errors and Its Application in Economic Dispatch. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol.28, no. 3, pp. 3114-3125, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- W. Zheng, W. Wu, B. Zhang et al. Fully distributed multi-area economic dispatch method for active distribution networks. IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, vol. 9, no. 12, pp.1341-1351, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M. Bazrafshan, and N. Gatsis. Decentralized Stochastic Optimal Power Flow in Radial Networks With Distributed Generation. IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 787-801, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- LIANG Junwen, LIN Shunjiang, LIU Mingbo, etc. Distributed Robust Optimal Dispatch in Active Distribution Networks. Power System Technology, vol.43, no.4, pp. 1336-1344, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Ke, D.P.; Shen, F.F.; Chung, C.Y.; et al. Application of information gap decision theory to the design of robust wide-area power system stabilizers considering uncertainties of wind power. IEEE Trans. Sustain. Energy, vol. 9, no. 9, pp. 1–10, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Rabiee A.; Soroudi A.; Keane A. Information gap decision theory based opf with hvdc connected wind farms. IEEE Trans Power Syst, vol. 3, no. 6, pp.3396–3406, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Rabiee A.; Nikkhah S.; Soroudi A. Information gap decision theory to deal with long-term wind energy planning considering voltage stability. Energy, vol. 14,no.7, pp. 451–463, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- O’Connell A.; Soroudi A.; Keane A. Distribution network operation under uncertainty using information gap decision theory. IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, vol. 9, no. 3, pp.1848-1858., 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Moghaddam M.P.; Abdollahi A.; Rashidinejad M. Flexible demand response programs modeling in competitive electricity markets. Appl. Energy, vol. 88, pp. 3257–3269, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.