E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Development, Utilization and Protection of Traditional Energy Resources|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Jia Yujian, Sun Shumin, Meng Yu, Yin Maolin, Wang Yue. Distribution network fault monitoring method based on big data analysis[J]. Shandong Electric Power Technology, 2017, 44(10): 1-5. [Google Scholar]
- He Feng. 10kV distribution network line fault factor analysis and preventive measures [J]. China New Technology and New Products, 2013 (22): 85-86. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Xiao, Sun Hong, Zheng Haiyan, Ji Cong, Xu Jinling, Zhong Chunlin, Xiong Zheng. Short-term load forecasting based on big data of power distribution[J]. Electric Power Engineering Technology, 2018, 37(03): 21-27. [Google Scholar]
- He Qing, Li Ning, Luo Wenjuan, Shi Zhongzhi. Overview of machine learning algorithms under big data[J]. Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence, 2014, 27(04): 327-336. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Yishuang, Xia Xiang, Ding Yi, Fang Jianliang. Multiple regression load forecasting based on factor and trend analysis feedback[J]. Power Demand Side Management, 2018, 20(06):22-25+35. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.