E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Development, Utilization and Protection of Traditional Energy Resources|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- J.C. Gao, L.N. Wang, Y.Q. Fang, D.C. Huang, Y.Y. Ma, B. Song, L.Y. Wang, Aging performance investigation and improvement of modified polyurethane composites for composite overhead transmission line towers, Electr. Pow. Syst. Res. 191 (2021) 106880. [Google Scholar]
- A. Grosjean, E.L. Baron, A.C. Pescheux, A. Disdier, Accelerated aging tests and characterizations of solar mirrors: Comparison of combinations of stress factors on degradation, Sol. Energ. Mat. Sol. C. 220 (2021) 110851. [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Pescheux, O. Raccurt, D. Bourdon, E.L. Baron, Accelerated aging tests and characterizations of innovated anti-soiling coatings for solar receiver glasses, Mater. Chem. Phys. 256 (2020) 123646. [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Hayashi, K. Wada, Accelerated aging test for gate-oxide degradation in SiC MOSFETs for condition monitoring, Microelectron. Reliab. (2020) 113777. [Google Scholar]
- J. Park, Y.S. Choun, M.K. Kim, D. Hahm, Revaluation of the aging property modification factor of lead rubber bearings based on accelerated aging tests and finite element analysis, Nucl. Eng. Des. 347 (2019) 59-66. [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Wang, X. Zhang, G.C. Cai, B.L. Wan, D. Waldmann, Y. Qu, A new thickness-based accelerated aging test methodology for resin materials: Theory and preliminary experimental study, Constr. Build. Mater. 186 (2018) 986-995. [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Bauermann, E. Fokuhl, S. Stecklum, D. Philipp, T. Geipel, A. Kraft, U. Eitner, T. Fischer, D. Breitenbücher, Qualification of conductive adhesives for photovoltaic application - accelerated ageing tests, Energ. Procedia. 124 (2017) 554-559. [Google Scholar]
- W.C. Xue, Y. Li, K. Fu, X. Hu, Y. Li, Accelerated ageing test and durability prediction model for mechanical properties of GFRP connectors in precast concrete sandwich panels, Constr. Build. Mater. 237 (2020) 117632. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.