E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Energy Technology and Clean Energy Production and Transformation|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- J.P. Barton, D.G. Infield., Energy storage and its use with intermittent renewable energy[J]. IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, (2004), 19(2): 441-448. [Google Scholar]
- W.L.Zhang, M. Qiu, X.K. Lai, Application of energy storage technology in power system[J].Power System Technology, (2008), 32(7): 1-9. [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Mou, J. Lin, X.T. Xing, High-temperature solid oxide electrolysis of water to produce hydrogen and energy storage technology and its application prospects [J]. PST, (2017), 41(10): 3385-3391. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yun. The progress of green energy hydrogen energy and hydrogen production by electrolysis of water[J]. Power Tech, 2012, 36(10): 1579-1581 [Google Scholar]
- Polaris Energy Storage Network. China New Energy PowerGenerationAnalysisReport. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R.F.Souza,J.C.Padilha, Electrochemical hydrogen production from water electrolysis using ionic liquid as electrolytes: Towards the best device[J]. J. Power Sources, (2007), 164: 792-798 [Google Scholar]
- A. Roy, S. Watson, Comparison of electrical energy efficiency of atmospheric and high-pressure electrolysers[J]. Int. J. H E, (2006), 31:1964-1979 [Google Scholar]
- Y.H.Li, J.Chen,. Research progress in hydrogen preparation technology[J]. E .F, (2019), 41: 22-27 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M.K.Debe, Initial performance and durability of ultra-low loaded NSTF electrodes for PEM electrolyzers [J]. JTES, (2012), 159(6): 165-176. [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Laguna, Recent advances in high temperature electrolysis using solid oxide fuel cells: a review[J]. Journal of Power Sources, (2012), 203(203): 4-16 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.