E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Energy Technology and Clean Energy Production and Transformation|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- GAO Ciwei, ZHANG Liang, A Survey of Influence of Electrics Vehicle Charging on Power Grid, Power System Technology. 02, 133-137(2011) [Google Scholar]
- MA Lingling, YANG Jun, Review on impact of electric car charging and discharging on power grid, Power System Protection And Control.41, 140-148(2014) [Google Scholar]
- SORTOMME E,HINDIM M, MACPHERSON J. Coordinated charging of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles to minimize distribution system losses. IEEE Trans on Smart Grid. 2(1), 198-205(2011) [Google Scholar]
- GE Shaoyun, WANG Long, LIU Hong, An Optimization Model of Peak-Valley Price Time-Interval Considering Vehicle-to-Grid, Power System Technology. 37,(8), 2316-2321(2013) [Google Scholar]
- QIU Yuehao, Intelligent strategy on coordinated charging of PHEV with TOU price, Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conference, APPEEC 2011-Proceedings. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Liang, YAN Zheng, FENG Donghan, Two-Stage Optimization Model Based Coordinated Charging for EV Charging Station, Power System Technology. 38, 967-973(2014) [Google Scholar]
- SUN Xiaoming, WANG Wei, SU Su, Coordinated Charging Strategy for Electric Vehicles Based on Time-of-use Price, Automation of Electric Power. 37, 191-195 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Cong, XU Xiaohui, SUN Haishun, Smart charging strategy of large-scale electric vehicles based on adaptive genetic algorithm, Power System Protection And Control. 14, 29-34(2014) [Google Scholar]
- HOU Chaojian, HU Qunfeng, TAN Fuzhong, Multiobjective optimization model of collaborative WP-EV dispatch considering demand response, Electric Power Automation Equipment. 36, 22-27(2016) [Google Scholar]
- TONG Jingjing, WEN Junqiang, WANG Dan, Statistical Model for Charging Power Demand of Electric Vehicles, Power System Technology. 31, 126-130(2011) [Google Scholar]
- TIAN Liting, SHI Shuanglong, JIA Zhuo, Multiobjective optimization charging strategy for plug-in electric vehicles based on time-of-use prices, Power System Protection and Control. 44, 17-23(2016) [Google Scholar]
- YAO Weifeng, ZHAO Junhua, WEN Fushuan, A Charging and Discharging Dispatching Strategy for Electric Vehicles Based on Bi-level Optimization, Automation of Electric Power. 36, 30-37(2012) [Google Scholar]
- CHANG Fangyu, HUANG Mei, ZHANG Weige, Research on Coordinated Charging of Electric Vehicles Based on TOU Charging Price, Power System Technology. 19, 2609-2615(2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.