E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Energy Technology and Clean Energy Production and Transformation|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Jinping Xi. Xi Jinping’s speech at the general debate of the 75th UN General Assembly. (http://www.xinhuanet.com/politics/leaders/2020-09/22/c_1126527647.htm.) [Google Scholar]
- Markard, Jochen. The next phase of the energy transition and its implications for research and policy. Nature Energy 3.8 (2018): 628-633. [Google Scholar]
- Energy Research Institute of National Development and Reform Commission. China 2050 high renewable energy penetration scenario and roadmap study (Summary Report). Beijing: Energy Research Institute of National Development and Reform Commission, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Danyu Tian, Changsong Liu. International experience and domestic challenges of energy transition policies. China Economic & Trade Herald. 2017, 7:36-43. [Google Scholar]
- Jiankun He. The strategic choice of Chinese energy revolution and carbon development. Wuhan University Journal (Philosophy & Social Sciences). 2015, 68(1):5-12. [Google Scholar]
- Zhenya Liu. Global energy interconnection. Beijing: China Electric Power Press, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Markovska, Natasa, Verica Taseska, and Jordan Pop-Jordanov. SWOT analyses of the national energy sector for sustainable energy development. Energy 34.6 (2009): 752-756. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.