E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Energy Technology and Clean Energy Production and Transformation|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Wang Chengshan, Lü Chaoxian, et al. Modeling and optimal operation of community integrated energy systems: acase study from China[J]. Applied energy,2018,230:1242-1254. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Hongbo, Wu Qiong, Ren Jianxing. Research on energy-saving benefits of natural gas distributed cogeneration system based on the demand side perspective[J]. Proceedings of the Chinese Society of Electrical Engineering, 2015, 35(17): 4430-4438. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Landan, Liu Dong, Yan Lixia, etc. CCHP multienergy complementary optimization strategy considering demand response[J]. China Southern Power Grid Technology, 2016, 10(12): 75-81. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Feng. Optimal design and coordinated control technology prospects of photovoltaic grid-connected systems[J]. China Southern Power Grid Technology, 2016, 10(3): 91-97. [Google Scholar]
- Xue Jinhua, Ye Jilei, Tao Qiong, etc. Research on distributed photovoltaic operation strategies for different investment entities[J]. Power System Technology, 2017, 41(1): 93-98. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Lei, Xu Fei, Wang Xiao, etc. Implementation method and effect analysis of heat storage to improve wind power absorption capacity[J]. Proceedings of the Chinese Society for Electrical Engineering, 2015, 35(17): 4283-4290. [Google Scholar]
- MOHAMED F A, KOIVO H N. System modelling and online optimal management of microgrid using mesh adaptive direct search [J]. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems ,2010,32 (5):398 － 407. [Google Scholar]
- CARRIóN M, etc. A computationally efficient mixed-integer linear formulation for the thermal unit commitment problem [J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems,2006,21(3):1371-1378. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jie, Liu Nian. Distributed optimization operation method of multi-agent integrated energy system[J].Southern Power Grid Technology,2018,12(03),98-104. [Google Scholar]
- BRAHMAN F, etc.Optimal electrical and thermal energy management of a residential energy hub, integrating demand response and energy storage system [J].Energy & Buildings, 2015(90):65-75. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.