E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Energy Technology and Clean Energy Production and Transformation|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Wang H M, Xie D, Yao B, et al. Based on the backstepping theory of linear speed sensorless control of traction motor [J]. Proceedings of the Csee, 2018, 38 (22): 257-269. [Google Scholar]
- Yao X G, Guo X S, Feng Y B, et al. Since the missile vertical system simulation [J]. Journal of These, 2007. (01): 23-27. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao G L. Fault diagnosis and health management - power group and the bearing module analysis [D]. Dalian University of Technology, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong X, Liu W B, Yang J F. Rolling bearing performance degradation assessment based on logistic regression [J]. Journal of information science and technology, 2010, (16): 504-505. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong X. Based on logistic regression and Gaussian mixture model of equipment fault diagnosis technology research and application [D]. Beijing university of chemical industry, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Bearing Data Set [EB/OL]. NASA Ames Prognostics data. Repository [2015-05-04]. http://ti.arc.nasa.gov/tech/dash/poe/prognostic-datarepository. [Google Scholar]
- Peng G Y. Bridge construction monitoring of the improved GM (1, 1) grey forecasting model study [J]. Journal of transportation science and engineering, 2019, 35 (01): 54-60.  Liu Jie-fang, et al. The Grey Prediction Model based on New Data Transformation Technology and Application [J]. Journal of mathematics practice and understanding, 2015, (01): 197-202. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jia-wei, et al. Based on the Improved Grey Model to Predict GDP of Xinjiang [J]. Journal of mathematics practice and understanding, 2019,49 (17): 306-312. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.