E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Green Technology Innovation and Intelligent Application of Environmental Equipment|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Zang, J.Y., Song, X.M., Wang, G.Q., et.al. (2014) Development and challenges of urban hydrology in a changing environment: I: Hydrological response to urbanization. Advances in Water Science, 25: 594–605. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, C.M., Zhang, Y.Y., Wang, Z.G. et.al. (2016) The LID Pattern for Maintaining Virtuous Water Cycle in Urbanized Area: A Preliminary Study of Planning and Techniques for Sponge City. Journal of Natural Resources, 31: 719–731. [Google Scholar]
- Ran, M.Y. (2000) Discussion on Hydrologic Effect of Urbanization. Journal of Sichuan Normal University (Natural Science), 04: 436–439. [Google Scholar]
- Jiao, S., Ma, B., Li, B. (2019) Review on Causes and Control Strategies of Waterlogging in China. Ecological Economy, 35: 92–97. [Google Scholar]
- Richard D. UK. (2016) Flood Disasters Affected 2.3 Billion and Killed 157000. http://floodlist.com/dealing-with-floods/flooddisaster-figures-1995-2015. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Z.L. (1987) Preliminary analysis of pollution characteristics of urban runoff in Hangzhou. Shanghai Environmental Sciences, 06: 35–38. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People’s Republic of China. (2014) Sponge City Construction Technical Guide-Low-impact development rainwater system construction. China Architecture & Building Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Fei, W.J., Ding, J.Y., Cao, Y. (2018) Applicability Design in Waterfront Green Space from “Flood Discharge Ditch” to “Sponge Garden”. Chinese Landscape Architecture, 34: 106–111. [Google Scholar]
- Jain, A., Kumar A. (2006) An evaluation of artificial neural network technique for the determination of infiltration model parameters. Applied soft computing, 6: 272–282. [Google Scholar]
- Yu K. (2011) Qunli National Urban Wetland-A stormwater park for a water resilient city. Topos European Landscape Magazine. [Google Scholar]
- Sun, Z. (2019) Research on Waterfront Landscape Reconstruction Design Based on Sponge City Concept——Taking Shanghai Shipyard Green Space Project as an Example. Construction Materials & Decoration, 11: 78–79. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, R.J. (2018) Research on waterfront landscape design under the concept of sponge city. Xiandai Horticulture, 04:118–119. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, D.L., Zhou, X.L., Wang, Y.Y. (2017) Planning and design of waterfront renewal based on the concept of “ecological sponge city”——Taking the renewal of Shenyang 204 old district as an example. Housing and Real Estate, 36: 73. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, J.X. (2016) Construction and Application Result of Grassed Swales in Shijiazhuang Waterfront Ecological Park. The Journal of Hebei Forestry Science and Technology, 06 : 1–4. [Google Scholar]
- Yao, Y. (2020) Analysis on the Urban Waterfront Landscape Design under the Sponge City Construction Concept—Taking the Phase I Project of Ningbo Yongjiang Waterfront Park as an Example. Xiandai Horticulture, 43: 68–69. [Google Scholar]
- Han, T., Lu, J.W. (2020) Analysis of waterfront landscape design based on the concept of sponge city. Xiandai Horticulture, 43: 126–127. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, J.Q., He, M. (1998) Analysis on the Planning Mode of Urban Waterfront Space. City Planning Review, 02: 46–49. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Z.Y., Huo, R., Ge, X.Y. (2020) Research on the Design Method of Endogenousrainwater Runoff Rainwater-harvesting Green Space in Sub –humid Area——Taking Shehuo Park in Jinzhong, Shanxi Provinvce as the Example. Chinese Landscape Architecture, 36: 107–112. [Google Scholar]
- Kang, J.Q., Ge, X.Y. (2019) Method for Designing Exogenous Runoff Sponge Green Space in Semihumid Region——A Case Study of the Green Space of East Binhu Road in Qian’an City. Landscape Architecture, 26: 77–82. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, S.S., Yang, K., Che, W. (2019) Green rainwater infrastructure in sponge city construction. China Architecture & Building Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Construction of the People’s Republic of China. (2013) Technical Code for Rainwater Utilization Engineering in Buildings and Residential Districts: GB50400-2006. China Architecture & Building Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Zhenjiang City Planning and Design Institute. (2019) Sponge City Planning and Design Case Collection. China Architecture & Building Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.