E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Green Technology Innovation and Intelligent Application of Environmental Equipment|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Liu, RD.Cao, C.M. Liu, J.X.Li, Q. (2017)Application and Adaptation Mechanism of High Intensity Intermittent Training[J]. sports science. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Y.M. (2015)Effect of High Intensity Intermittent Training on Different Training Population[J].sports science. [Google Scholar]
- Gao, B.Cao, J. (2019)Effects of High Intensity Intermittent Training on Physical Fitness[J].Hubei Sports Science and Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, Y.Y. (2020)Research on Application of High Intensity Intermittent Training[J].Martial arts research. [Google Scholar]
- Duan, Q.Y. (2019)Basic Principle and Practice of High Intensity Intermittent Training[J].Neijiang Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Li,J.H. (2019)Effect of Tabata training method on anaerobic power of male taekwondo athletes with special action[D].Beijing Sport University. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.