E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Green Technology Innovation and Intelligent Application of Environmental Equipment|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Garvin, M. J., and Bosso, D. (2008) Assessing the Effectiveness of Infrastructure Public—Private Partnership Programs and Projects. Public Works Management & Policy, 13(13): 162–178. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, J., Love, P. E. D., Smith, J., Regan, M., Palaneeswaran, E. (2015) Review of performance measurement: implications for public–private partnerships. Built Environment Project & Asset Management, 5(1):35–51. [Google Scholar]
- EIB, The guide to guidance: How to prepare, procure and deliver PPP projects. (2012) European Investment Bank: Luxembourg. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, J., Love, P. E. D., Smith, J., Matthews, J., & Sing, C. P. (2016) Praxis of performance measurement in public-private partnerships: moving beyond the iron triangle. Journal of Management in Engineering, 32(4):04016004.1–04016004.10. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, J., Love, P. E. D., Davis, P. R., Smith, J., & Regan, M. (2015) Conceptual framework for the performance measurement of public-private partnerships. Journal of Infrastructure Systems, 21(1): 04014023.1–04014023.15. [Google Scholar]
- Liyanage, C., Villalba-Romero, F. (2015) Measuring success of PPP transport projects: a cross-case analysis of toll roads. Transport Reviews, 35(2):140–161. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan, J, Zeng, Alex Y., Skibniewski, Miroslaw J., Li, Q. (2009). Selection of performance objectives and key performance indicators in public-private partnership projects to achieve value for money. Construction Management & Economics, 27(3):253–270. [Google Scholar]
- Yin, R.K. (2014) Case study research: design and methods. Thousand Oaks, Calif.: SAGE. [Google Scholar]
- Osei-Kyei, R. and A.P.C. Chan. (2015) Review of studies on the Critical Success Factors for Public–Private Partnership (PPP) projects from 1990 to 2013. International Journal of Project Management, 33(6):1335–1346. [Google Scholar]
- Cheung, E., A.P. Chan. (2009) Is BOT the best financing model to procure infrastructure projects? A case study of the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge. Journal of Property Investment & Finance, 27(3): 290–302. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.