E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Green Technology Innovation and Intelligent Application of Environmental Equipment|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Zhong, L, Rahman M F, Hu W Y, Lim KW. Analysis of direct torque control in permanent magnet synchronous motor drives. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 1993, 12(3): 528–536. [Google Scholar]
- Rahman M F, Zhong L, Haque M E, Rahman MA. A direct torque-controlled interior permanentmagnet synchronous motor drive without a speed sensor. Information and the modern corporation/MIT Press, 2009, 16(2): 137–147. [Google Scholar]
- Dwivedi, S, and B. Singh. Vector Control vs Direct Torque Control comparative evaluation for PMSM drive. Joint International Conference on Power Electronics, Drives and Energy Systems IEEE, 2010, 18(8): 1–8. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Meng, SHI Tingna, Wang Zhiqiang, et al. Direct torque control for permanent magnet synchronous motor with multilevel hysteresis controller [J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2017, 37(14):4201–4211. [Google Scholar]
- Song Zhengguang, Xia Changliang, Wang Zhiqiang, et al. Direct torque control for permanent magnet synchronous motor using super twisting algorithm [J]. Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 2017, 32(15):89–99. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Yang, Guo Xudong, Zheng Xiaoming, Mi Zengqiang. Backstepping control based maximum torque per ampere control of permanent magnet synchronous motor for mechanical elastic energy storage [J]. Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 2017, 32(22): 82–90. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xiaohui, Liu Xiaoping, Liu Hesheng, et al. Chaos Synchronization Control in Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor Based on Backstepping [J]. Electrical Measurement & Instrumentation, 2012, 49(12): 37–40. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Yanping, Lei Yazhou, Ma Lingzhi, et al. A novel direct torque control of permanent magnet synchronous motors based backstepping control [J]. Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 2015, 30(10):83–89. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.