E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Urban Environmental Architecture and Digital Design Application|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Zhao Ke. Research on Integrated Management of Whole Process Engineering Consulting Based on BIM [D]. Tianjin University of Technology, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- An Yuhua, Xu Wei. Talking about the application of BIM technology in the whole process of engineering consulting[J]. Green Building Materials, 2019(08): 147+150. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Yaru. Research on the whole-process engineering consulting service compensation model based on risk sharing[D]. Tianjin University of Technology, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Liping. Research on the whole process engineering consulting organization management [D]. Harbin Institute of Technology, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yunbo. Discussion on the application of BIM technology to provide full-process engineering consulting services [D]. Kunming University of Science and Technology, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Yaya. On the importance of whole-process engineering cost consultation in construction economic management [J]. Building Materials and Decoration, 2020(21): 150-151. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Minmin. Practice and exploration of digital management of engineering consulting projects in the whole process[J]. Construction Economics, 2020, 41(S1): 17-19. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.