E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Urban Environmental Architecture and Digital Design Application|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Liang Fenglan. Exploration on teaching reform of computer language courses in Colleges and Universities Based on mixed learning mode [J]. Contemporary education practice and teaching research, 2019, (10): 22-23. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Huiwen, Wu Yakun, Ma Yuqin, et al. Research and practice of basic computer teaching based on Blended Learning [J]. Journal of Liaoning University (natural science edition), 2019,46 (1): 92-96 [Google Scholar]
- Li Qi. Research and exploration of MOOC based hybrid teaching mode in military academies [J]. Journal of Naval Institute of Aeronautical Engineering (military Edition), 2015,15 (1): 77-79. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Ran, Yang Cheng. Research on the design of SPOC blended learning mode [J]. Distance education in China, 2015,35 (5): 42-47, 67, 80. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Jin, Zhang Jian, Gu Dongyuan. Design of teaching mode based on Blended Learning—a case study of “basic programming C” course [J]. China education informatization, 2017, 23 (20): 37-39, 66. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Guang, Ma Xiaomin. Research on university computer basic reform based on blended teaching [J]. Education and teaching forum, 2018, (31): 267-268. [Google Scholar]
- Liang Jie. SWOT based Internet plus computer basic public course mixed learning strategy [J]. Computer education, 2019, (1): 97-100. [Google Scholar]
- Wen Jinhui, Chen Jianguo, Xu Yan. Blended teaching experiment of computer application course based on micro class [J]. Modern computer, 2018, (5): 79-81. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Rong. Research on the application of blended learning in computer foundation course in higher vocational colleges [D]. Gannan Normal University, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.