E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Urban Environmental Architecture and Digital Design Application|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Sun Yazhi. Research on MOOC’s flipped classroom teaching reform in “University Computer Fundamentals”[J]. Knowledge Economy, 2020(16):148+150. [Google Scholar]
- Li Lijie. Research on hybrid teaching of university computer foundation based on MOOC and Rain Classroom[J]. Digital Technology and Application, 2020, 38(05): 209-210. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Lingyan. Research on “flipped classroom+SPOCs+MOOC” hybrid teaching based on university computer teaching reform[J]. Contemporary Educational Practice and Teaching Research, 2020(08): 21-22. [Google Scholar]
- Ye Zhanghao. Research on the Teaching Reform of Computer Basic Courses Based on the Hybrid Model of “MOOC + Rain Classroom”[J]. Software, 2020, 41(04): 293-296. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Hua, Zhou Jing. The reform and practice of the flipped classroom hybrid teaching model based on improving students’ application ability: Taking university computer basic courses as an example [J]. High Education Journal, 2019(23): 125-127+130. [Google Scholar]
- Geng Yu. The application of MOOC+SPOC mixed teaching mode in university computer basic course teaching[J]. Journal of Xiangyang Vocational and Technical College, 2017, 16(06):51-52+59. [Google Scholar]
- Gou Yan, Zhao Xiwu. “University Computer Fundamental One” Flip Classroom Teaching for MOOC to Land [J]. Computer Education, 2016(04):110-113. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Chunying, Liu Ying, Zhao Yanjun. Research on the “University Computer Foundation” flipped classroom teaching model based on “MOOC+SPOC”[J]. Industry and Information Education, 2016(03): 63-69. [Google Scholar]
- Zhan Dechen. “University Computer” “MOOC + SPOCs + Flipped Classroom” mixed teaching reform implementation plan[J]. Computer Education, 2016(01): 12-16. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.