E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Liu L L etc, Study on methodology of voluntary emission reduction of greenhouse gases from shore power projects (journal of waterway and harbor), 445-449, 2019, 40(4). [Google Scholar]
- Guo X etc, Research on construction technology of energy consumption onlinemonitoring system for port energy equipment. (journal of waterway and harbor), 746-752, 2018, 39(6). [Google Scholar]
- WANG C Y etc, Components of regional emergency linkage system for ship pollution accidents, (journal of waterway and harbor), 340-346, 2020, 41(3). [Google Scholar]
- XIONG H X etc. Enlightenments of Tokyo bay revitalization action plan (2003-2012) in Janpan to Bohai bay in China. (journal of waterway and harbor) 119-124, 2020, 41(1). [Google Scholar]
- Qian Z L, Ma X M. A comparative study of international voluntary emission reduction standards (Eco economy) 39-42, 48, 2012, (5). [Google Scholar]
- Ma Q J, Liu X. Countermeasures for the development of China’s voluntary carbon emission reduction market (economic review) 58-61. 2011, (11). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.