E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Ehrlich P. Holdren J. P. Impact of population [J]. Science, 171: 1212-1217 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- Thomas Dietz, Eugenea Rosa. Effects of population and influence on CO2 emissions [J]. Ecology, 94 : 175-179 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Ratnakar Pani, Ujjaini Mukhopadhyay. Identifying The major players behind increasing global divergences emission decomposition analysis [J]. The Environmentalist, 30(2) : 183-205 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Brant Liddle Sidney Lung. Age-structure, urbanization, and climate change in developed countries: revisiting STIRPAT for disaggregate population and p-consumption related Impacts. Popul Environ, (1)007-031. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Impact of Carbon Dioxide Emission on GNP Growth: Interpretation of Proposed Scenarios [R]. Presentation to the Energy and Industry Subgroup, Response Strategies Working Group, IPCC, Paris, (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Hulten C. DEVISA Index numbers[J]. Econometrical, 41(6) : 1017-1025 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- Howarth R. B. Manufacturing Energy use in eight OECD countries [J]. Energy Economics, 13(2) : 13542 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Ang B. W., Zhang F. Energy, 23(6) : 489-495 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Potential futures for road transportation CO2 emissions in the Asia Pacific [J]. Asia Pacific Viewpoint, 48(3) : 355-377 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- CHANGE IN CO2 emissions and its transmission between Korea and using Japan International inputoutput analysis [J]. Ecological Economics, , 58(4): 788-800 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Bin Shui, Robert C. Harriss. The role of CO2 granditent in US-China Trade [J]. Energy Policy, 30(6) : 4062-4070. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Druckman A, Jackson T. The carbon footprint of UK households 1990-2004: Asocioeconomic ally segregated, quasi-multi-regional input-output model [J]. Ecological Economics, 30(8) : 2066-2077 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.