E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- R. L. Armstrong, M. J. Brodzik, Recent northern hemisphere snow extent: A comparison of data derived from visible and microwave satellite sensors 28(19):3673-3676 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- S. S Mashtayeva, Dai L, Che T, et al, Spatial and Temporal Variability of Snow Depth Derived from Passive Microwave Remote Sensing Data in Kazakhstan. JMR, 30(06):1033-1043 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Liu J F, Chen R S, Song Y X, Distribution and Variation of Snow Cover in China. Climate Change Research, 8(05):55-62 (2012). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y F, Sun X G, Yang X Q, Role of snow depth in the influence of EL Nino on the summer climate anomalies over East Asia. Chinese Journal of Geophysics. 60(09):3325-3337 (2017). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Brown R. D., Robinson D. A., Northern Hemisphere spring snow cover variability and change over 1922– 2010 including an assessment of uncertainty. The Cryosphere. 5(12):219-229. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang N L, Fan X T, Zhu J J, Spatial and temporal distribution characteristics of snow cover in northern hemisphere based on MODIS Snow products. Remote Sensing Information, 27(06):28-34 (2012). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Tang Z G, Wang J, Wang X, et al, Remote Sensing Study on temporal and spatial variation of snow cover in Tianshan area in recent 15 years. Remote Sensing Technology and Application. 32(03):556-563 (2017). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhong Z T, Li X, Xu X C, et al, Remote sensing analysis of spatial and temporal variation of snow cover in arid region of Central Asia. Chinese Science Bulletin, 63(25):2641-2654 (2018). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y Z, Li H, Liang P, “One belt, one road” construction and China’s economic development strategy: a case study of the Sino Pakistani Economic Corridor. Qinghai Social Sciences, 2020(03):83-88 (2020). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Y X, Yao L K, Wei Y X, et al, Characteristics of platforms along the river of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor and key points of railway route selection. Railway Engineering, 60(07):102-106 (2020). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yin X, Hu X, Achievements, challenges and Countermeasures of infrastructure interconnection project of China-Pakistan Economic Corrido. South Asian Studies Quarterly, 2019(03):32-+5 (2019). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J, Han T, Wang J, Characteristics of platforms along the river of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor and key points of railway route selection. Journal of Glaciology and Geocryology, 2005(05):649-654 (2005). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou B, Liu B, Zhan L, Study on monitoring of important geographical elements in China-Pakistan Economic Corridor. Geomatics and Spatial Information Technology, 43(06):160164+171 (2020). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yao C, Wang X, Zhao X R, et al, Temporal and spatial variation characteristics of ice lake in China Pakistan Economic Corridor from 1990 to 2018. Journal of Glaciology and Geocryology, 42(01):33-42 (2020). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Lei X C, Song K S, Wang Z M, et al, Accuracy analysis of MODIS and AMSR-E snow cover products in Heilongjiang Basin. Journal of University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 28(01):43-50 (2011). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang L F, Zhang S C, Zhang C L, Application of ground based GPS in snow depth inversion in Altay. Desert and Oasis Meteorology, 13(01):93-98 (2019). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chen X N, Bao A M, Liu P, Accuracy evaluation of mod10a1 classification in Tianshan Mountains based on multi-scale statistical samples. Remote Sensing for Land & Resources, (03):80-85 (2010). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou S Y, Xiao P F, Feng X Z, et al, Snow recognition in SAR image based on Markov random field model. Journal of Nanjing University (Natural Science), 51(05):976-986 (2015). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yuan L, Li C E, Chu S L, Influence of cold season deepening on AMSR-E monitoring snow-cover in Inner Mongolia. Pratacultural Science. (08):26-30 (2018). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.