E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- SONUNE A, GHATE R. Developments in wastewater treatment methods[J]. Desalination, 2004, 167(1):55-63. [Google Scholar]
- Glaze W H, Kang J W, Chapin D H. The Chemistry of Water Treatment Processes Involving Ozone, Hydrogen Peroxide and Ultraviolet Radiation[J]. Ozone ence & Engineering, 1987, 9(4):335-352. [Google Scholar]
- Nidheesh P V, Gandhimathi R. Trends in electro Fenton process for water and wastewater treatment: An overview[J]. Desalination, 2012, 299:1-15. [Google Scholar]
- Lukes P. Water treatment by pulsed streamer corona discharge[D]. Prague: Institue of Chemical Technology, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Sarangapani C, Dixit Y, Milosavljevic V, et al. Optimization of atmospheric air plasma for degradation of organic dyes in wastewater[J]. Water Science & Technology, 2017, 75(1):207-219. [Google Scholar]
- S. Ma, K. Kim, S. Chun, S. Y. Moon, and Y. Hong, Plasma-assisted advanced oxidation process by a multi-hole dielectric barrier discharge in water and its application to wastewater treatment[J], Chemosphere, 2020, 243:125377. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Huang F, Chen L, Wang H, et al. Analysis of the degradation mechanism of methylene blue by atmospheric pressure dielectric barrier discharge plasma[J]. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2010, 162(1):250-256. [Google Scholar]
- Bangbang H, Xinning G, Xin W, et al. What Are the Effective Reactants in the Plasma-Induced Wastewater Treatment[J]. Journal of the Electrochemical Society, 2018, 165(10):E454-E459. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Shen, Y. Zhou, and J. Wang, Bioresour. Technol., 2013, 131:33. [Google Scholar]
- Lukes P, Dolezalova E, Sisrova I, et al. Aqueousphase chemistry and bactericidal effects from an air discharge plasma in contact with water: evidence for the formation of peroxynitrite through a pseudosecond-order post-discharge reaction of H2O2 and HNO2[J]. Plasma Sources ence & Technology, 2014, 23(1):015019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.