E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Young L, Yun J 2010 Classification of upper lateral body shapes for the apparel industry J. Human Factors and Ergonomics in Manufacturing & Service Industries. Vol 20, no 05. 378-390 [Google Scholar]
- Wookyung L, Haruki I 2010 Classification of body shape characteristics of women’s torsos using angles J. International Journal of Clothing Science and Technology. Vol 22, no 04. 297-311 [Google Scholar]
- He T H, Liu Y N, Zhao X 2018 Body classification and prototype amendment of female college students in Tianjin J. Wool Textile Journal. Vol 46, no 07. 53-57 [Google Scholar]
- Xu J Y, Kuang C Y, Liu G L 2008 Research on classification of youth male body based on body surface morphology J. Silk Textile Technology Overseas. no 03. 15-17 [Google Scholar]
- Sun N L, Song X X 2014 Research on chest classification of young women in Shanghai J. Journal of Silk. Vol 51, no 09. 34-39 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Z J, Dai H 2007 Research on the body parameters influencing the sleeve pattern design of young women garments J. Journal of Xi’an University of Engineering Science and Technology. Vol 21, no 01. 48-51 [Google Scholar]
- Ge Y, Liu G L 2007 Study on photogrammetric measurement of body in apparel industry J. Journal of Textile Research. Vol 28, no 10. 78-81 [Google Scholar]
- Satoru NAKAZAWA 2000 The human body and clothing M. Yuan G L translation, 1st ed (Beijing: China Textile & Apparel Press) p 176 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Q, Tuo W, Zhang D 2009 Sleeve structure of men’s western-style garment based on arm shape J. Journal of Textile Research. Vol 30, no 07. 99-102 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.