E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Architecture Science and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Xiaoling Z., A. Platten, and L. Shen, Green property development practice in China: Costs and barriers. Building and Environment, 46(11):p. 2153-2160 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Ai D., Z. Hong, and Y. Wan, Research on the incremental cost-benefit of green buildings from the perspective of consumers. Value Engineering, 038(022):11-15 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Eichholtz P., N. Kok, and J. M. Quigley, The Economics of Green Building. Review of Economics and Statistics, 95(1):50-63 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Coma J., G. Perez, and A. De Gracia, Vertical greenery systems for energy savings in buildings: A comparative study between green walls and green facades. Building and Environment, 111(JAN):228-237 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yongguang Z., J. Xiaoqing, and Q. ying, System Dynamics (Second Edition). Science Press (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.