E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Architecture Science and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Ayaho M., Katsuji Tei. Behavior of Prestressed Beam Strengthened with External Tendons. J. Struct Eng 9, ASCE (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Menglin L., Tingting H. Mode perturbation method for lateral vibration analysis of prestressed beams. J. Prestress Technology 1, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Xueyu X., Shousheng W. Analysis and research of externally prestressed concrete beam vibration behavior. J. Earthq Eng Eng Vib 2, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Bert, C. W., Malik, M. Differential quadrature method in computational mechanics: A review. Appl Mech Rev., 49, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Malekzadeh P., Karami G. DQEM for free vibration analysis of Timoshenko beams on elastic foundations. Comput Mech 31, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Magrab E. B. Natural Frequencies and Mode Shapes of Timoshenko beams with attachmens. J. Vib Control 13, 7, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Li P. Analysis of natural frequency of externally prestressed concrete beams with asymmetric configuration. J. Shanghai Normal University (Natural Sciences) 40, 5, (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.