E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Architecture Science and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- X. Li, Laboratory investigation on the interface of GCL and Geomembrane. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Xu, H. Xing. Geosynthetics. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yu. Analysis of interface friction characteristics between geosynthetics and sand. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- X. Kong, Experimental study on the anti-seepage performance of GCL in liner of waste landfill. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhou, Environmental Geotechnical Engineering. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, Y. Zhang. Study on the effect of hydration on the shear strength of the interface between geosynthetic clay liner (GCL) and geomembrane. (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.