E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Architecture Science and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Code for design of primary and secondary schools (GB 50099-2011). Beijing: China Construction Industry Press, (2010-12) [Google Scholar]
- Standard of educational technology and equipment for primary and secondary schools in Jiangsu Province (12th Five Year Plan). Department of education of Jiangsu Province. (July 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Qian Xiaofei. Designing educational space: the formation of American modern school architectural concept. Comparative education research, (2020, 42 (11): 45-52) [Google Scholar]
- Shao Lu. Reflection on teaching reform of “office space design” course in Colleges and universities. Road to success, ( 2020 (28): 20-21) [Google Scholar]
- Che Zhiyuan Osama. Space design of teaching buildings in Xiamen primary and secondary schools under the new concept of Education [J]. Urban architecture, (2020, 17 (22): 151-153) [Google Scholar]
- Xia Bing. Review and Prospect of innovative campus space planning and design [J]. Urban architecture, (2020, 17 (16): 70-72) [Google Scholar]
- Tian Yuan, Jia Xiaohu. Thinking on the design strategy of high plot ratio primary and secondary schools [J]. Architecture and culture, 2020 (03): 181-182 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.