E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Ecological Environment, Urban Planning and Construction|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- J. Chen, Current situation, problems and countermeasures of mountain torrent disaster prevention and control (China Water Resources Press, Beijing, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. T. Zhang, Mountain torrent disaster prevention measures and effectiveness (Water Resources and Hydropower Press, Beijing, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. L. Chen, Research on the causes and prevention technology of mountain torrent disasters in small watersheds (South China University of Technology, Guangzhou, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Q. L. Li, C. H. Huang, Heilongjiang Water Conservancy Science and Technology 28, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- X. X. Ren, W. Z. Tang, Sponge city runoff control rate and other indicators application (China Water Resources Press, Beijing, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- X. H. Wang, Y. C. Zhang, P. Zhang, Water Resources Protection 12, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wang, Research on the planning and design of urban green space in the Wenhuang Plain based on the concept of disaster reduction (Huazhong Agricultural University, Wuhan, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.