E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Ecological Environment, Urban Planning and Construction|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Wang Shusheng. Study on the construction of human settlements in historical cities along the Yellow River, Shanxi and Shanxi. Beijing: China Construction Industry Press, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Liangyong. Introduction to human settlements. Beijing: China Construction Industry Press, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- Hu Minxian. Spatial study on human settlements in Huizhou ancient villages. Beijing Forestry University, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Gao Qian. Analysis of human settlements in Shijiagou ancient village. Journal of Xi’an University of science and technology, 2013, 33 (4): 490-493 [Google Scholar]
- Ni Qi, Wang Yu, et al. Spatial composition principle of traditional villages with water system as the core in Huizhou area of China: investigation report of Chengkan Village in Huizhou area of Huangshan City. Urban architecture, 2008 (11): 107-108 [Google Scholar]
- Bi Zhongsong, Li Yunzhang, et al. Protection object composition and protection strategy of “ancient village architectural complex” cultural relics. Architecture and culture, 2015 (06): 200-204 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.