E3S Web Conf.
Volume 238, 2021100RES 2020 – Applied Energy Symposium (ICAE), 100% RENEWABLE: Strategies, Technologies and Challenges for a Fossil Free Future
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||16 February 2021|
- Zhang X, He M, Zhang Y., A review of research on the Kalina cycle, Renewable and sustainable energy reviews, 16, 7, 2012, 5309–5318. [Google Scholar]
- Vaclav Novotny, Michal Kolovratnik, Absorption power cycles for low-temperature heat sources using aqueous salt solutions as working fluids, Int. J. Energy Res., 2017, 41, 952–975. [Google Scholar]
- Vaclav Novotny, Monika Vitvarova, Michal Kolovratnik, Absorption Power Cycles with Various Working Fluids for Exergy-Efficient LowTemperature Waste Heat Recovery, in The Role of Exergy in Energy and the Environment, S Nizetic and A Papadopoulos Editors, Springer 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Thomas Robbins, Srinivas Garimella, Low-Grade Waste Heat Recovery for Power Production using an Absorption-Rankine Cycle, Proceeding of the International Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Conference at Purdue, July 12-15, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Climeon, Energy generation from waste heat using the Carbon Carrier thermodynamic Cycle, Patent n° US20160201521A1, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Ruben Havsed, A Modular and Vacuum Based ORC for Low Temperature Geothermal Power, GRC Transactions, Vol. 42, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Kunz O., Wagner W., The GERG-2008 Wide-Range Equation of State for Natural Gases and Other Mixtures: An Expansion of GERG-2004, J. of Chem. Eng. Data, Vol. 57, n. 11, pp. 3032-3091, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.