E3S Web Conf.
Volume 238, 2021100RES 2020 – Applied Energy Symposium (ICAE), 100% RENEWABLE: Strategies, Technologies and Challenges for a Fossil Free Future
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||16 February 2021|
- R. Siddaiah and R. P. Saini, “A review on planning, configurations, modeling and optimization techniques of hybrid renewable energy systems for off grid applications, ” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., Vol. 58, pp. 376–396, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. Abujarad, M. W. Mustafa, and J. J. Jamian, “Recent approaches of unit commitment in the presence of intermittent renewable energy resources: A review, ” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., Vol. 70, no. October 2015, pp. 215–223, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Z. kai Feng, W. Jing Niu, C. Tian Cheng, and J. Zhong Zhou, “Peak shaving operation of hydro-thermal-nuclear plants serving multiple power grids by linear programming, ” Energy, Vol. 135, pp. 210–219, Sep. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- G. V. S. Reddy, V. Ganesh, and C. S. Rao, “Implementation of Genetic Algorithm Based Additive and Divisive Clustering Techniques for Unit Commitment, ” in Energy Procedia, 2017, Vol. 117, pp. 493–500. [Google Scholar]
- B. Yu, X. Yuan, and J. Wang, “Short-term hydro-thermal scheduling using particle swarm optimization method, ” Energy Convers. Manag., Vol. 48, no. 7, pp. 1902–1908, Jul. 2007. [Google Scholar]
- R. Lamedica, E. Santini, A. Ruvio, L. Palagi, and I. Rossetta, “A MILP methodology to optimize sizing of PV Wind renewable energy systems, ” Energy, Vol. 165, pp. 385–398, Dec. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- C. Caligiuri, M. Renzi, M. Bietresato, and M. Baratieri, “Experimental investigation on the effects of bioethanol addition in dieselbiodiesel blends on emissions and performances of a micro-cogeneration system, ” Energy Convers. Manag., Vol. 185, no. January, pp. 55–65, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Brunner, “Piecewise linear optimization, ” Computing, Vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 59–76, Mar. 1980. [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Alberizzi, M. Renzi, A. Nigro, and M. Rossi, “Study of a Pump-as-Turbine (PaT) speed control for a Water Distribution Network (WDN) in South-Tyrol subjected to high variable water flow rates, ” in Energy Procedia, 2018, Vol. 148, pp. 226–233. [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Alberizzi, M. Renzi, M. Righetti, G. R. Pisaturo, and M. Rossi, “Speed and Pressure Controls of Pumps-as-Turbines Installed in Branch of Water-Distribution Network Subjected to Highly Variable Flow Rates, ” Energies, Vol. 12, no. 24, p. 4738, Dec. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- M. Renzi, J. C. Alberizzi, and C. Caligiuri, “A Mixed Integer Linear Programming Algorithm for the Optimal Management of Energy Systems Fuelled with Bio-Fuels, ” in 4th SEE SDEWES Conference Sarajevo, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- A. Kaabeche and R. Ibtiouen, “Technoeconomic optimization of hybrid photovoltaic/wind/diesel/battery generation in a stand-alone power system, ” Sol. Energy, Vol. 103, pp. 171–182, May 2014. [Google Scholar]
- M. Rossi, A. Nigro, G. R. Pisaturo, and M. Renzi, “Technical and economic analysis of Pumps-as-Turbines (PaTs) used in an Italian Water Distribution Network (WDN) for electrical energy production, ” in Energy Procedia, 2019, Vol. 158, pp. 117–122. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.