E3S Web Conf.
Volume 238, 2021100RES 2020 – Applied Energy Symposium (ICAE), 100% RENEWABLE: Strategies, Technologies and Challenges for a Fossil Free Future
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||16 February 2021|
- M. Franz, N. Peterschmidt, M. Rohrer, and B. Kondev, “Mini-grid Policy Toolkit, ” 2014. [Google Scholar]
- REN21, Renewables 2018 Global Status Report. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- C. D. Barley and C. B. Winn, “Optimal dispatch strategy in remote hybrid power systems, ” Sol. Energy, Vol. 58, pp. 165–179, Oct. 1996. [Google Scholar]
- L. Moretti, S. Polimeni, L. Meraldi, P. Raboni, S. Leva, and G. Manzolini, “Assessing the impact of a two-layer predictive dispatch algorithm on design and operation of off-grid hybrid microgrids, ” Renew. Energy, Vol. 143, pp. 1439–1453, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- D. Fioriti, D. Poli, and G. Lutzemberger, “Rolling-horizon scheduling strategies for off-grid systems: on the optimal redispatching frequency and the effects of forecasting errors, ” in 19th IEEE International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering (EEEIC), 2019. [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Pandžić, H. Dvorkin, Y. Qiu, T. Wang, and Y. Kirschen, “Toward Cost-Efficient and Reliable Unit Commitment Under Uncertainty, ” IEEE Trans. Power Syst., no. 99, pp. 1–13, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Q. P. Zheng, J. Wang, and A. L. Liu, “Stochastic Optimization for Unit Commitment — A Review, ” IEEE Trans. Power Syst., no. 99, pp. 1–12, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. Abujarad, M. W. Mustafa, and J. J. Jamian, “Recent approaches of unit commitment in the presence of intermittent renewable energy resources: A review, ” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., Vol. 70, pp. 215–223, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Kleywegt, A. Shapiro, and T. Homem-deMello, “The Sample Average Approximation Method for Stochastic Discrete Optimization, ” SIAM J. Optim., Vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 479–502, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- H. Quan, D. Srinivasan, and A. Khosravi, “Integration of renewable generation uncertainties into stochastic unit commitment considering reserve and risk: A comparative study, ” Energy, Vol. 103, pp. 735–745, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- D. E. Olivares, J. D. Lara, C. A. Canizares, and M. Kazerani, “Stochastic-Predictive Energy Management System for Isolated Microgrids, ” IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, Vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 1–9, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- G. Morales-España, Á. Lorca, and M. M. de Weerdt, “Robust unit commitment with dispatchable wind power, ” Electr. Power Syst. Res., Vol. 155, pp. 58–66, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- M. Håberg, “Fundamentals and recent developments in stochastic unit commitment, ” Int. J. Electr. Power Energy Syst., Vol. 109, pp. 38–48, Jul. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, Y. Liu, and D. S. Kirschen, “Scenario Reduction With Submodular Optimization, ” IEEE Trans. Power Syst., Vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 2479–2480, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- D. Fioriti and D. Poli, “A novel stochastic method to dispatch microgrids using Monte Carlo scenarios, ” Electr. Power Syst. Res., Vol. 175, no. October 2019, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- E. Arriagada, E. López, M. López, R. BlascoGimenez, C. Roa, and M. Poloujadoff, “A probabilistic economic dispatch model and methodology considering renewable energy, demand and generator uncertainties, ” Electr Pow Syst Res, Vol. 121, pp. 325–332, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- R. Jabbari-Sabet, S.-M. Moghaddas-Tafreshi, and S.-S. Mirhoseini, “Microgrid operation and management using probabilistic reconfiguration and unit commitment, ” Int. J. Electr. Power Energy Syst., Vol. 75, pp. 328–336, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- N. Nikmehr, S. Najafi-Ravadanegh, and A. Khodaei, “Probabilistic optimal scheduling of networked microgrids considering time-based demand response programs under uncertainty, ” Appl. Energy, Vol. 198, pp. 267–279, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- R. Siddaiah and R. P. Saini, “A review on planning, configurations, modeling and optimization techniques of hybrid renewable energy systems for off grid applications, ” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., Vol. 58, pp. 376–396, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- L. Moretti, M. Astolfi, C. Vergara, E. Macchi, J. I. Pérez-Arriaga, and G. Manzolini, “A design and dispatch optimization algorithm based on mixed integer linear programming for rural electrification, ” Appl. Energy, Vol. 233–234, no. November 2018, pp. 1104–1121, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- M. Giuntoli, P. Pelacchi, and D. Poli, “On the use of simplified reactive power flow equations for purposes of fast reliability assessment, ” IEEE EuroCon 2013, no. July, pp. 992–997, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.