E3S Web Conf.
Volume 238, 2021100RES 2020 – Applied Energy Symposium (ICAE), 100% RENEWABLE: Strategies, Technologies and Challenges for a Fossil Free Future
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||16 February 2021|
- Innovative large-scale energy storage technologies and Power-to-Gas concepts after optimization Roadmap for large-scale storage based PtG conversion in the EU up to 2050. Available at: https://www.storeandgo.info/publications/other-publications/ (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Karimi, H. Mokhlis, K. Naidu, S. Uddin, A.H.A. Bakar, Renew Sust Energ Rev, 53, 594–605 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Eltawil, Z. Zhao, Renew Sust Energ Rev, 14, 1 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Jung, D. Taubert, D. Schindler, Energy Conversion and Management, 188, 462–472 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Report IEA, The Future of Hydrogen, Available at: https://www.iea.org/hydrogen2019 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- ZEHTC project. Available at: https://www.era-learn.eu/network-information/networks/en-sgplusregsys/1st-regsys-joint-call-2018/zero-emission-hydrogen-turbine-center [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Villalva, J.R. Gazoli, E. Ruppert Filho, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 24, 5 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ni, M.K. Leung, D.Y. Leung, Energy Conversion and Management, 49, 10 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- O. Tremblay, L.A. Dessaint, World Electric Vehicle Journal, 3, 2 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.M.G. Rodrigues, R. Godina, J.P.S. Catalão, Applied Energy, 188, 315-329 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Copetti, E. Lorenzo, F. Chenlo, Progr Photovolt: research and applications, 1, 4 (1993) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.