E3S Web Conf.
Volume 238, 2021100RES 2020 – Applied Energy Symposium (ICAE), 100% RENEWABLE: Strategies, Technologies and Challenges for a Fossil Free Future
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||16 February 2021|
- Tocci, L. et al. Small Scale Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC): A Techno-Economic Review. Energies 2017, 10. [Google Scholar]
- Park, B. et al. Review of Organic Rankine Cycle experimental data trends. Energy Convers. Manag. 2018, 173, 679–6917. [Google Scholar]
- Heredia-Aricapa, Y. et al. Overview of low GWP mixtures for the replacement of HFC refrigerants: R134a, R404A and R410A. Int. J. Refrig. 2020, 111. [Google Scholar]
- Ancona, M. A. et al. Performance prediction and design optimization of a kW-size reciprocating piston expander working with low-GWP fluids. In Proceedings of the 5th International Seminar on ORC Power Systems; Athens, Greece, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Bianchi, M. et al. Experimental analysis of a micro-ORC driven by piston expander for lowgrade heat recovery. Appl. Therm. Eng. 2019, 148, 1278–1291. [Google Scholar]
- Bianchi, M. et al. Performance and operation of micro-ORC energy system using geothermal heat source. Energy Procedia 2018, 148, 384–391. [Google Scholar]
- Ziviani, D. et al. Effects of the Working Fluid Charge in Organic Rankine Cycle Power Systems: Numerical and Experimental Analyses. Org. Rank. Cycle Technol. Heat Recovery 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Dickes, R. et al. Modelling of organic Rankine cycle power systems in off-design conditions: An experimentally-validated comparative study. Energy 2017, 123, 710–727. [Google Scholar]
- A-to-Z Guide to Thermodynamics, Heat and Mass Transfer, and Fluids Engineering: A toZ; Begellhouse, 2006; Vol. F. [Google Scholar]
- Bianchi, M. et al. Application and comparison of semi-empirical models for performance prediction of a kW-size reciprocating piston expander. Appl. Energy 2019, 249, 143–156. [Google Scholar]
- Giuffrida, A. Modelling the performance of a scroll expander for small organic Rankine cycles when changing the working fluid. Appl. Therm. Eng. 2014, 70, 1040–1049. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, L. et al. Working fluid charge oriented offdesign modeling of a small scale Organic Rankine Cycle system. Energy Convers. Manag. 2017, 148. [Google Scholar]
- Cerutti, A.K. et al. Joint Research Centre Covenant of Mayors for Climate and Energy: default emission factors for local emission inventories: version 2017.; 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Accuvio leakage rate (%) for the refrigeration/aircon/HVAC Available online: https://support.accuvio.com/support/solutions/articles/4000040366-annual-leakage-rate-for-therefrigeration-air-con-hvac- [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.