E3S Web Conf.
Volume 238, 2021100RES 2020 – Applied Energy Symposium (ICAE), 100% RENEWABLE: Strategies, Technologies and Challenges for a Fossil Free Future
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 February 2021|
- S. A. Nada, M. A. Said. Effect of CRAC units layout on thermal management of data center. Applied Thermal Engineering, 118:339–44 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Garimella, T. Persoons, J. Weibel, L. T. Yeh. Technological drivers in data centers and telecom systems: multiscale thermal, electrical, and energy management. Applied Energy, 107:66–80 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- P. Amoatey, H. Omidvarborna, M. S. Baawain, A. Al-Mamun. Impact of building ventilation systems and habitual indoor incense burning on SARSCoV-2 virus transmissions in Middle Eastern countries. Science of the Total Environment, 733, Article number 139356 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- R. Isermann. Fault Diagnosis Systems. Springer Verlag, Berlin, pp. 13-30 and 61-82 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- M. Sorrentino, M. Acconcia, D. Panagrosso, A. Trifirò. Model-based energy monitoring and diagnosis of telecommunication cooling systems. Energy, 116:761-772 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- N. Rossi. Manuale del Termotecnico: Fondamenti – Riscaldamento – Condizionamento – Hoepli, pp. 570-590. Milano (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. J. McPherson. Subsurface Ventilation and Environmental Engineering. Springer Netherlands, pp. 350-360 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- J. Cermak, J. Murphy. Select fans using fan total pressure to save energy. Ashrae Journal, 53:44-47 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- P. O’Kelly. Computer simulation of thermal plant operations. Springer, New York, pp. 129-132 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Brendel. The role of fan efficiency in reducing HVAC energy consumption, report accessed on June the 30th, 2020 (https://www.amca.org/assets/resources/public/userfiles/file/AMCA_Spring2010 RoleOfFE.pdf). [Google Scholar]
- M. Sorrentino, M. Bruno, A. Trifirò, G. Rizzo. An innovative energy efficiency metric for data analytics and diagnostics in telecommunication applications. Applied Energy, 242:1539-1548 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Arsie I., Di Filippi A., Marra D., Pianese C., Sorrentino M. (2010). Fault Tree Analysis Aimed to Design and Implement On-Field Fault Detection and Isolation Schemes for SOFC Systems. Proc. of ASME 2010 8th International Fuel Cell Science, Engineering and Technology Conference. Vol. 1: 389-399, Brooklyn, (NY-USA), June 14-16. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.