E3S Web Conf.
Volume 239, 2021International Conference on Renewable Energy (ICREN 2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||10 February 2021|
- C. Silva, P. Faria, and Z. Vale, “Discussing Different Clustering Methods for the Aggregation of Demand Response and Distributed Generation”, IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence, (2018). DOI: 10.1109/SSCI.2018.8628781 [Google Scholar]
- P. Kong, “Cost Efficient Data Aggregation Point Placement With Interdependent Communication and Power Networks in Smart Grid”, IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 10, pp. 74-83, (2019). DOI: 10.1109/TSG.2017.2731988 [Google Scholar]
- H. Sharma and G. Kaur, “Optimization and simulation of smart grid distributed generation: A case study of university campus”, 4th IEEE Int Conf Smart Energy Grid Eng, pp. 153–157, (2016). DOI: 10.1109/SEGE.2016.7589517 [Google Scholar]
- M. B. Anwar, D. J. Burke and M. J. O’Malley, “A Multi-Perspective Model for Evaluation of Residential Thermal Demand Response”, IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 10, pp. 6214-6227, (2019). DOI: 10.1109/TSG.2019.2899780 [Google Scholar]
- F. Salah, R. Henríquez, G. Wenzel, D. E. Olivares, M. Negrete-Pincetic and C. Weinhardt, “Portfolio Design of a Demand Response Aggregator With Satisficing Consumers, ” IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 10, pp. 2475-2484, (2019). DOI: 10.1109/TSG.2018.2799822 [Google Scholar]
- G. El Rahi, S. R. Etesami, W. Saad, N. B. Mandayam and H. V. Poor, “Managing Price Uncertainty in Prosumer-Centric Energy Trading: A Prospect-Theoretic Stackelberg Game Approach”, IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 10, pp. 702-713, (2019). DOI: 10.1109/TSG.2017.2750706 [Google Scholar]
- O. Abrishambaf, P. Faria, and Z. Vale, “SCADA Office Building Implementation in the Context of an Aggregator”, IEEE 16th International Conference on Industrial Informatics, pp. 984–989, (2018). DOI: 10.1109/INDIN.2018.8471957 [Google Scholar]
- P. Faria, R. Barreto and Z. Vale, “Demand Response in Energy Communities Considering the Share of Photovoltaic Generation from Public Buildings”, International Conference on Smart Energy Systems and Technologies, pp. 1-6, (2019). DOI: 10.1109/SEST.2019.8849082 [Google Scholar]
- S. Heo, W. Park and I. Lee, “Energy management based on communication of smart plugs and inverter for smart home systems”, International Conference on Information and Communication Technology Convergence, Jeju, pp. 810-812, (2017). DOI: 10.1109/ICTC.2017.8190788 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.