E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Use and Conservation of Natural Resources|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- R.R. Safin, R.R. Khasanshin, A.R. Shaikhutdinova, A.V. Safina, Research of heating rate while thermo modofication of wood,. World Applied Sciences Journal 30 (11), 1618–1621 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Tuntsev, R.R. Safin, R.G. Hismatov, R.A. Halitov, V.I. Petrov, The mathematical model of fast pyrolysis of wood waste. Proceedings of 2015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering, Automation and Control Systems, MEACS, 741–749 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.R. Galyavetdinov, R.R. Safin, A.E. Voronin, Analysis of physico-mechanical properties of composites based on polylactide abd thermally modified wood fibers, Materials Science Forum 870, 202–206 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Rusakov, G.S. Varankina, A.N. Chubinskii, Modification of phenol-and carbamideformaldehyde resins by cellulose by-products, Polymer Science, Series D 1 (11), 1, 33–38 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Ugryumov, A method of quantitative evaluation of the content offree furfural in glued wood materials based on furan oligomers, Polymer Science, Series D 1 (6), 51–53 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Ugryumov, G.S. Varankina, A.N. Chubinskii, V.A. Katsadze, A modified glie for producing particle boards and boards based on waste of annual plants, Polymer Science, Series D 12 (3), 251–253 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Barcík, S. Ugryumov, E. Razumov, R. Safin, Studies of component interconnection in a plywood structure with internal layers of veneer chips, Acta Facultatis Xylologiae Zvolen 61 (1), 121–129 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Ugryumov, R.V. Patrakov, The use furan oligomers for modifying phenol- formaldehyde resin in plywood industry, Polymer Science, Series D 4 (1), 38–40 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.P.J.M. Carrot,. M.M.L.R. Carrot,. Lignin - from natural adsorbent to activated carbon: a review, Bioresource Technology 98, 2301–2312 (2007) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Safin, F.V. Nazipova, R.R. Khasanshin, A.E. Voronin, Pre-treatment of vegetable waste in the production of composite materials, Key Engineering Materials 743, 53–57 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Safin, F.V. Nazipova, R.R. Ziatdinov, et al. The effect of ultrasonic extraction of soluble sugars from the wood filler on the strength properties of the composite based on mineral binder, Key Engineering Materials 688, 138–144 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Safin, A.F. Zamilova, M.F. Galikhanov, R.R. Ziatdinov, A.F. Garaeva, Intensive technology of creation of the high-strength and moisture resistant plywood materials. International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM17, Nano, Bio and Green - Technologies for a Sustainable Future 231–238 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Safin, G.F. Ilalova, R.R. Khasanshin, Study of pyrolysis of annual crop refuse under reduced pressure. Solid State Phenomena 299, 974–979 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Safin, N.R. Galyavetdinov, Sh.R. Mukhametzyanov, A.R. Shaikhutdinova, R.R. Khasanshin, Technology for producing high-qualoty natural biodegradable plastic fpr 3d printer. 19th International scientific geoconferense SGEM 2019 Conference proceedings, Sofia, 503–510 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Khasanshin, R.R. Safin, et al. Effect of process pressure on the yield ofproducts and the duration of the process of thermochemical processing of wood waste. 19th International scientific geoconferense SGEM 2019 Conference proceedings, Sofia, 145–152 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Plotnikova, N.P. Plotnikov, E.A. Kuzminih, The use of hydrolytic lignin in the production of wood-polymer composites, System. Methods. Technology 4, 133–138 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Plotnikov, G.P. Plotnikova, S.H. Simonyan, Modeling of technological process of wood composite material production of woodworking and wood chemical complex wastes, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research 10 (6), 15131–15139 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Plotnikov, G.P. Plotnikova, Application of lignin in production wood-polymer composites, E3S Web of Conferences. Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering, TPACEE 2019. P. 14011 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Plotnikov, G.P. Plotnikova, Structure of naphtol modified urea-formaldehyde resins by using the method of nuclear magnetic resonance, Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences. 5 (6), 1466–1472 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Plotnikov, G.P. Plotnikova, Improvinent of the production technology of wood- based materials, NP «SibAC» 112 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Plotnikova, N.P. Plotnikov, Optimization of the production process of chipboard on a modified binder with the use of substandard raw materials, Bulletin KrasSAU 9, 249–256 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Plotnikova, N.P. Plotnikov, Modification of the binder for the use of substandard raw materials in the production of chipboard, Systems. Methods. Technology 2, 142–146 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.