E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Resource Efficiency and Circular Economy|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- A.A. Natarov, A.A. Chernykh, A.I. Kazartseva, The innovative potential of the Voronezh region. Problems of modern economic, legal and natural sciences in Russia-synthesis of sciences in the competitive economy, 263–265 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.K. Meshcheryakova, V.Ya. Mishchenko, M.A. Meshcheryakova, Improvement of housing and communal sphere due to digitalization pf power supply services. News St. Petersburg state economic university, 2(116), 97–101 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Savvina, S.S. Uvarova, Impact of digitalization on the formation of receipts for housing and communal services. Digital and industry economy, 102–108 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Proskurin, Yu. Vorobeva, O. Kalinina, Digitalization of energy facility management processes in the Voronezh region, E3S Web of Conferences, 02123 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Barrett et al., Service innovation in the digital age: key contributions and future directions MIS quarterly, 39(1), 135–154 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Aggogeri, A. Avanzini, A. Borboni, S. Pandini, International Journal of Automation Technology, 11(2), 311–321 (2017) doi: 10.20965/ijat.2017.p0311 [Google Scholar]
- F. Aggogeri, A. Borboni, A. Merlo, N. Pellegrini, R. Ricatto, Materials, 10(3), 297 (2017) doi: 10.3390/ma10030297 [Google Scholar]
- A. Borboni, M. Mor, R. Faglia, Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control, Transactions of the ASME, 138(11), 111003 (2016) doi: 10.1115/1.4033831 [Google Scholar]
- M. Shamtsyan, et al. E3S Web of Conferences, 215, 01002 (2020) doi: 10.1051/e3sconf/202021501002 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.