E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Resource Efficiency and Circular Economy|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- Federal Law No. 35-FZ of 26.03.2003 “On Electric Power Industry”. [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law No. 416-FZ of 07.12.2011 “On Water Supply and Sanitation”. [Google Scholar]
- Federal law dated 31.03.1999 N° 69-FZ “On gas supply in the Russian Federation” [Google Scholar]
- Federal law of 27.07.2010 No. 190-FZ “On heat supply”. [Google Scholar]
- Federal law of 17.08.1995 No. 147-FZ “On natural monopolies” [Google Scholar]
- Federal law of 06.10.2003 N°131-FZ “On General principles of organization of local self-government in the Russian Federation” [Google Scholar]
- Strategy for the development of housing and communal services in the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020: Order of the Government of the Russian Federation, 80 (26.01.2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.P. Silin, G.V. Astratova, et al., Housing and communal services and quality of life in the XXI century: economic models, new technologies and management practices: collective, 600 (monogr. Russia, Moscow, Ekaterinburg: Publishing center “science of Science”, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Zolotova, Cross-subsidization in the electric power industry: empirical analysis, evaluation of the efficiency of own generation. Strategic decisions and risk management, (3)70–77 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kazakov, Questions of implementation of the balanced tariff policy in housing and communal services Journal “Bulletin of Tomsk State University” (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Kalimullina, N.G. Iraeva, Housing and communal services and its role in the development of the housing and communal services market, Vestnik UGAES. Science, education, and economics. Series: Economics, 1(7), 137–141 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Koval, Directions for improving the sphere of housing and communal services. City management: theory and practice, 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Fundamentals of pricing in housing and communal services. Under the general editorship of Prof., L.N. Chernyshova JSC “ PC “Orius”, 542 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Rozov, Analysis of the impact of depreciation policy on the effective renewal of fixed capital JOURNAL of Economic Analysis: theory and Practice (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Syuzeva, Methods ofregulating the investment component of utility tariffs. Journal of Russian Entrepreneurship (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Tariffs and standards of housing and communal services for the population. Legal regulation: Reference Manual-Moscow: State Duma Edition (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Tereshchenko, Investment policy of the region as a component of the state investment policy Materials of the X All-Russian Scientific and practical Conference “State, Power, Management and Law” Moscow November 27, 262–264 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Tokmakov, V.R. Avanesyan, Investment opportunities of housing and communal services, modernization of municipal infrastructure facilities. http://www.bdo.ru/ (Last accessed 09.12.2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Chernyshov, Methodological approach to the development of complex measures that ensure sustainable reproduction of municipal infrastructure objects. Management 3, 43–47 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Yarkin, I.A. Dolmatov, Tariff policy in the Russian Federation in the branches of the municipal sphere: priorities, problems, prospects [Text]: dokl. k XXI Apr. international scientific conference on problems of economic and social development, Moscow, 2020, Nats. research.u-t “Higher School of Economics”, 174 (Moscow, Publishing House of the Higher School of Economics, 2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.