E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Bioeconomy and Low Carbon Development|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- The resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On the forecast of the main macroeconomic indicators and parameters of the state budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2019-2021 and budget guidelines for 2019-2021” (2018) [Google Scholar]
- On measures to radically improve the investment climate in the Republic of Uzbekistan. Decree of the President of Uzbekistan No. UP-5495 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- On measures to further improve the mechanisms to attract foreign direct investment to the country’s economy. Decree of the President of Uzbekistan No. PP-4300 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- On the organization of the Ministry of Investment and Foreign Trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Decree of the President of Uzbekistan. No PP-4135 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Seikkasimov, Problems of the modern economy 3/4 (19/20) (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Navoi, Problems of Economics 11, 63–75 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Tumina, Russian transport business 1, 46–49 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kookueva, Yu.S. Tsertseil, Vektor ekonomiki 8, 17–17 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Borensztein, J. De Gregorio, J.W. Lee, Journal of international Economics 45(1), 115–135 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Bosworth, S.M. Collins, C.M. Reinhart, Brookings Papers on Economic Activity 1999(1), 143 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mallick, T. Moore, Foreign Capital in a Growth Model. Review of Development Economics 12(1), 143–159 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Social and economic position of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2017 (Tashkent, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Foreign, Investments. Tutorial (Bookmaker, M., 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Gulyamov, A.M. Abdullayev, etc., Innovation potential and its impact on the competitive development of the country’s economy (theoretical and methodological aspects) (Fan va technology, T., 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Abdullayev and others, Sustainable economic development of Uzbekistan in the conditions of globalization (Fan Va Technology, T., 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.