E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Bioeconomy and Low Carbon Development|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- Law No. 09-FZ of the Russian Federation “On the development of small and medium-sized businesses in the Russian Federation” dated 24.07.2007 https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/70766584/ [Google Scholar]
- Order No. 1083-r of the Government of the Russian Federation “On the Strategy for the Development of Small and Medium-Sized Businesses in the Russian Federation for the Period up to 2030 and an Action Plan (Road Map) for its implementation” dated June 2, 2016 http://gimn272. spb.ru/doc/Nau.proekt.pdf [Google Scholar]
- National report “On the progress and results of the implementation in 2019 of the State program for the development of agriculture and regulation of markets for agricultural products, raw materials and food” https://mcx.gov.ru/upload/iblock/98a/98af7d467b718d07d5f138d4fe96eb6d.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Israilov, M.R. Israilova, Bulletin of Scientific Thought of the Dagestan Territorial Institute of Professional Accountants 3, 121–125 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law No. 185-FZ ‘On amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation in order to expand property support for small and medium-sized businesses’ dated 03.07.2018 https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/71879802 [Google Scholar]
- Decree No. 1212 of the Government of the Russian Federation ‘On Amending the Rules for Granting Subsidies from the Federal Budget to Russian Credit Institutions to Reimburse Their Lost Income on Loans Granted to Small and Medium-Sized Businesses for Implementing Projects in Priority Industries at a Preferential Rate’ dated October 10, 2018 https://base.garant.ru/72076756 [Google Scholar]
- Decree No. 204 of the President of the Russian Federation ‘On national goals and strategic objectives of the development of the Russian Federation until 2024’ dated 07.05.2018 http://gimn272.spb.ru/doc/Nau.proekt.pdf [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Zemtsov, A.Y. Chepurenko, V.A. Barinova, A.N. Krasnoselskikh, Economic issues 10, 44-67 (2020) https://doi.org/10.32609/0042-8736-2020-10-44-67 [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Svetlov, R.G. Yanbykh, D.A. Loginova, Economic issues 4, 59-73 (2019) https://doi.org/10.32609/0042-8736-2019-4-59-73 [Google Scholar]
- V.Y. Uzun, N.I. Shagaida, Economic issues 4, 39-58 (2019) https://doi.org/10.32609/0042-8736-2019-4-39-58 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Yakovlev, N.V. Ershova, O.M. Uvarova, Economic issues 3, 47-62 (2020) https://doi.org/10.32609/0042-8736-2020-3-47-62 [Google Scholar]
- N. Bloom, J. Van Reenen, H. Williams, Economic issues 10, 5-31 (2019) https://doi.org/10.32609/0042-8736-2019-10-5-31 [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Korolkova, V.N. Kuzmin, T.E. Marynichenko, A.V. Goryacheva Support and Stimulation of Demand for Innovative Products and Technology in the Agribusiness (Moscow: Rosinformagrotekh, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kuznetsova, A.V. Ilyina, A.M. Pukach Opportunities and problems of digital transformation of agricultural production of small and medium-sized businesses (Proceedings of the international scientific and practical conference “Digitalization of agriculture - development strategy”, Ural State Agrarian University, 2019) https://www.atlantis-press.com/proceedings/ispc-19/articles [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kuznetsova, A.V. Ilyina, A.P. Korolkova, Machinery and equipment for rural area 9, 45–48 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Saraikin, R.G. Yanbykh, Bulletin of St. Petersburg University, Economy35 2, 251–268 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.