E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Bioeconomy and Low Carbon Development|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- S. J. Appelbaum, Determination of Urban Flood Damage. Journal of the ASCE, Water Resources Division, 111(3), 269282 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Davis, Business Depth-Damage Analysis Procedures. Research Report 85-R-5, Ft Belvoir, VA: Institute for Water Resources, US Corps of Engineers (1985) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Greenaway, D. I. Smith, ANUFLOOD Field Guide, Canberra: Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Australian National University (1983) [Google Scholar]
- N. S. Grigg, O. J. Helweg, “State-of-the-art of estimating flood damage in urban areas”. Water Resources Bulleting, 11(2), 379–390 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Higgins, An Economic Comparison of Different Flood Mitigation Strategies in Australia. Unpublished PhD Thesis, School of Civil Engineering, University of New South Wales (1981) [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Higgins, D. K. Robinson, “The Assessment of Urban Flood Damages”, paper given at the Symposium on Hydrology and Water Resources, Adelaide (1980) [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Homan, B. A. Waybur, Study of Procedure in Estimating Flood Damage to Residential, Commercial and Industrial Properties in California, Menlo Park, CA.: Stanford Research Institute (1960) [Google Scholar]
- J. Behzad, L. Roland, A rapid urban flood inundation and damage assessment model. Journal of Hydrology, 564, 1085–1098 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Merz, H. Kreibich, R. Schwarze, A. Thieken, Review article “Assessment of economic flood damage” Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci., 10, 1697–1724 (2010) www.nat-hazards-earth-SYSt-sci.net/10/1697/2010/(Last accessed 21.01.2021) DOI: 10.5194/nhess-10-1697-2010 [Google Scholar]
- D. I. Smith, Flood damage estimation - A review of urban stage damage curves and loss functions, Water SA, 20(3), 231–238 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- J. Schwarz, H. Maiwald, Damage and loss prediction model based on the vulnerability of building types, 4th International Symposium on Flood Defence, Toronto, Canada (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ramirez, W. L. Adamowicz, K. W. Easter, T. Graham-Tomasi, Ex Post AnalYsis of Flood Control: Benefit-Cost AnalYsis and the Value of Information, Water Resour. Res., 24, 1397–1405 (1988) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.