E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Bioeconomy and Low Carbon Development|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- E. Voskresenskaya, L. Vorona-Slivinskaya, L. Achba, Digital economy: theoretical and legal enforcement issues in terms of regional aspect, Environmental and Resource Economics, 164, 09016 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202016409016 [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Castillo, G. V. Pacheco, L. Hernández-Fernández, E.N. Manotas, J. Silva, Factorial Analysis in the Intellectual capital’s dimensions on micro, small, and medium-sized export enterprises, Procedia Computer Science, 160, 567–572 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2019.11.046L. [Google Scholar]
- M. Prys, J. Krysińska, P. Janaszkiewicz, P. Winiecki, P. Rózewski, System analysis of human capital for information system development, Procedia Computer Science, 126, 1197-1205 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016Zj.procs.2018.08.060 [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Holland, Firm investment in human health capital, Journal of Corporate Finance, 46, 374–390 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcorpfin.2017.08.003 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Jacobs, Real options and human capital investment, Labour Economics, 14, 913–925 (2007) https://doi.org/10.1016Zj.labeco.2007.06.008 [Google Scholar]
- C. Christiansen, J. Joensen, H. Nielsen, The risk-return trade-off in human capital investment, Labour Economics, 14, 971–986 (2007) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.labeco.2007.06.001 [Google Scholar]
- R. Almeida, P. Carneiro, The return to firm investments in human capital, Labour Economics, 16, 97–106 (2009) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.labeco.2008.06.002V [Google Scholar]
- V. Plotnikov, O. Pirogova, Key Competencies as an Enterprise Value Management Tool, IBIMA 2018, 1716–1721 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Aleksandrov, M. Fedorova, Development of e-commerce, transport and logistics in rural Russia: Attitudes and obstacles, E3S Web of Conferences (2020) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202016407008 [Google Scholar]
- E. Bykova, T. Baltyzhakova, Y. Volkova, Classification of inhabited localities by the level of development of individual residential land market Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University, Geo Assets Engineering, 329, 7, 17–30 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ajupov, A. Sherstobitova, S. Syrotiuk, A. Karataev, International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development” 110, 02040 (2019) DOI 10.1051/e3sconf/201911002040 [Google Scholar]
- A. Sergeev, L. Akhmetshina, K. Grabovyy, International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development” 110, 02153 (2019) DOI 10.1051/e3sconf/201911002153 [Google Scholar]
- O. Kravchenko, M. Leshchenko, D. Marushchak, Y. Vdovychenko, S. Boguslavska, The 8th International Conference on Monitoring, Modeling & Management of Emergent Economy 65, 07004, (2019) DOI 10.1051/shsconf/20196507004 [Google Scholar]
- O. Pirogova, E. Gorin, V. Plotnikov, The algorithms for the environmental finance based on adjusted present value models, E3S Web of Conferences, 91, 08021 (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- J. Yoshida, The economic depreciation of real estate: Cross-sectional variations and their return implications, Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 61, 101290 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pacfin.2020.101290 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Fang, W. R. Palmatier, J.-B. E. Steenkamp, Effect of Service Transition Strategy on Firm Value, Journal of Marketing 72, 1-14 (2008) https://doi.org/10.1509/jmkg.72.5.1 [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Hasan, Corporate life cycle, organizational financial resources and corporate social responsibility, Journal of Contemporary Accounting & Economics, 13, 20-36 (2017) DOI: 10.1016/j.jcae.2017.01.002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. M. Bakarich, M. Hossain, J. Weintrop, Different time, different tone: Company life cycle, Journal of Contemporary Accounting and Economics, 15(1), 69–86 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/jjcae.2018.12.002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Pirogova, V. Plotnikov, Z. Popovic, et al. The Multi-level Model of the Service Enterprises Human Capital Value. (Eds.): TransSiberia 2019, AISC 1116, 738–747 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-37919-3_73M. [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Salisu, I. D. Raheem, U. B. Ndako, The inflation hedging properties of gold, stocks and real estate: A comparative analysis, Resources Policy 66, 101605 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resourpol.2020.101605 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.