E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Bioeconomy and Low Carbon Development|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- M. Yanardag, Neo-Cons America’s Black Book (Chiviyazilari, Istanbul, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Zuckoff, Fall and rise: The story of 9/11 (HarperCollins, Newyork, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Mann, Rise of the Vulcans: The History of Bush’s War Cabinet (Penguin Books, Newyork, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bolton, Beyond The Axis of Evil: Additional Threats from Weapons of Mass Destruction (Grove Press, Newyork, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Larwood, The neoconservative theory of international politics (Masters Thesis, American University in Cairo, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Önal, The Dilemmas of USA’s Afghanistan Policy: A Regional Analysis, Journal of International Law and Politics 6, 23 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F. Tademir, The Path to International Anarchy: Preventive Legitimate Defense in Terms of International Law, International Journal of Law and Politics 2, 5 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Örnek, September 11 Events and Afganistan Operations, Yalova University Law Journal 12, 1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Aydin, The Past The Present And The Future Of Terrorsism: A Political Realist Assessment, Süleyman Demirel University Journal 19, 3 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ç. Özen, I. Irem, Straussian Foundations of New Conservative American Foreign Policy (Odak, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Özeren, H. Cinoglu, Terrorism and the United States: Evaluation of anti-terrorism policies before and after September 11 (USAK, Istanbul 2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kandemir, The Alliance Discourses in “the White House” Part of the National Security Documents Released in the Terms of USA Presidents G.W. Bush and B. Obama and S. Walt’s Alliance Theory, The Journal of Defense Sciences 10, 2 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Dönmez, Preemptive and Preventive Attack Concepts within the Scope of Using Force, IV. IBANESS Congress Series - Russe /Bulgaria (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kissinger, Preemption and The End Of Westphalia (New Perspectives Quarterly, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ermagan, The Foreign Policy of the USA after the Cold War, The Period of Obama andAK Party, Electronic Political Sciences Research Journal 3, 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Ö. Kurtbag, American New Right and Foreign Policy (USAK, Istanbul 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Brzezinski, B. Scowcroft, America and the World: Conversations on the Future of American Foreign Policy (Basic Books, Newyork, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Anderson, American Foreign Policy and Its Thinkers (Verso, Newyork 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kohut, B. Strokes, America Against the World (St Martins Grifin, USA, 2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.