E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Energy Management and Policy|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- A. G. Zdravomyslov, Sociology of Conflict: Russia on the way to overcoming the crisis: A training manual for students of High Education School, 320 (Moscow, Aspect-Press, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Davydova, A. V. Zaporozhets, B. F. Lomov, etc., Psychological Dictionary, 448 (Moscow, Scientific Research Institute of General and Pedagogical Psychology of the Pedagogical Sciences Academy in the USSR, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ya Antsupov, A.I. Shipilov, Dictionary of Conflictologist, 656 (Moscow, Eksmo, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. I. Hassan, Psychotechnics of conflict and conflict competence, 157 (Krasnoyarsk: Mental Health Fund, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- G. Simmel, Selected Works, 440 (K: Nika-Center, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. Coser, The Functions of Social Conflict. London: Routledge & Paul (1968) [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Kardashina, N. V. Shangina, “Psychometric characteristics of the russian version on the Thomas-Kilmann questionaire («Thomas-Kilmann conflict mode instrument -TKI-R»)” Pedagogical Education in Russia, 11, 216–228 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. L. Kandybina, D. A. Lyakhovskaya, “Organization of the recruitment process in the unified service center of «DOM. RF» JSC”, Actual problems of daily activities of departments, improving the theory of organization and personnel management: Collection of articles based on the materials of the VI Scientific and practical conference «Youth readings dedicated to the memory of Yuri Gagarin». - Voronezh: MTRC of Air Force «Air Force Academy named after Prof. I. E. Zhukovsky and Y. A. Gagarin», 21–23 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Nagibina, I. A. Griboedova, “Team building in the organization’s personnel management system”. Topical questions of personnel management in organizations: Collection of articles based on the materials of the Scientific and practical conference, 47–53 (Voronezh, Voronezh state technical university, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Pushkareva, M. Pushkarev, E3S Web of Conferences, 210, 13041 (2020) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202021013041 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.