E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Management and Policy|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- O. Yu, Minchenkova, personnel Management: budgeting system: textbook, 223 (Moscow, KNORUS, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. K. Klopova, L. N. Komyshova, Improving human resource management as a factor of economic growth, Region: systems, Economics, management, 3(30), 9198 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ya Kibanov, E.A. Mitrofanov, I.A. Esaulova, Economics of personnel management: the Textbook, 427 (Moscow, INFRA-M, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Nagibina, Development of a database on accounting for the cost of using workers’ labor. Materials of the all-Russian scientific and practical conference “Academic Zhukovsky readings”. - Voronezh: VUNTS air force “Military and air Academy. Professor I. E. Zhukovsky and Y. A. Gagarin”, 54–58 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Economics and sociology of labor: Textbook, edited by doctor of Economics, prof. A. ya. Kibanov, 584 (Moscow INFRA-M, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Alesinskaya, D. V. Arutyunova, V. G. Orlova, I. V. Ilin, S. V. Shirokova, Conception BSC for investment support of port and industrial complexes Academy of Strategic Management Journal, 16(1), 1020 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Ilin, A. V. Izotov, S. V. Shirokova, O. V. Rostova, A. I. Levina, Method of decision making support for it market analysis Proceedings of 2017 20th IEEE International Conference on Soft Computing and Measurements, SCM 2017, 7970732, 812–814 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ilin, V. Vasilenok, R. Marchenko, Use of renewable energy and tax burden on CO2 emissions in industrial enterprises, E3S Web of Conferences, 110, 0210 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Gorokhova, et al. E3S Web of Conferences 135, 04069 (2019) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/201913504069 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.