E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Management and Policy|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- E. S. Wentzel, Probability theory: Textbook for students. Universities. - 9th ed., Sr, 576 (Moscow, Publishing center “Academy”, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Voronov, Operations Research and Management, 128 (Moscow, Science, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- D. I. Golenko, Statistical methods of network planning and management, 400 (Moscow, Science, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Denisov, Calculation of estimates of distribution parameters using tables of asymptotically optimal grouping, Application of computers in optimal planning and design, 3–17 (Novosibirsk: ed. NETI, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Artamonov, Yu.I. Deniskin, A.R. Deniskina, “Ensuring the unity and consistency of information as a tool for quality management”, Quality and life, 4(16), 13–17 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Mager, V. Belousov, E. Desyatirikova, A. Polukazakov, S. Ivanov, I. Pocebneva, Proceedings of 2017 IEEE 2nd International Conference on Controls in Technical Systems, CTS 201714 November 2017, Article Number 8109503, 114-117, 2nd IEEE International Conference on Control Systems, CTS 2017; St. Petersburg; Russian Federation; 25 October 2017 to 27 October (2017) DOI: 10.1109 /CTSYS.2017.8109503 [Google Scholar]
- I. Pocebneva, Va. Belousov, Ia. Fateeva, Vb. Lukinov, Tc. Folomeeva, MATEC Web of Conferences 170, 13 June 2018, 011202017 International Science Conference on Sustainable Urban Development, SPbWOSCE 2017; Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic UniversitySt. Petersburg; Russian Federation; 20 December 2017 to 22 December (2017) DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201817001120 [Google Scholar]
- Y. I. Bityukov, Y. I. Deniskin, G. Y. Deniskina, “Spline wavelets, for non-stationary linear control systems”, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 944(1), 30 January 2018, Article number 01201811th International Scientific and Technical Conference on Applied Mechanics and Dynamics Systems, AMSD 2017; Omsk; Russian Federation; 14 November 2017 to 16 November (2017) DOI: 10.1088/1742-6596/944/1/012018 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. E. Belousov, I. V. Komleva, I. V. Potsebneva, Models of tender risk management of the design organization, Bulletin of the Voronezh State Technical University, 7(8), 194–198 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. E. Belousov, I. V. Pocebneva, V. V. Shabanov, Models of optimization of the structure of business processes for organizational management systems, Bulletin of the Voronezh State Technical University., 7(7), 189–193 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. E. Belousov, I. V. Pocebneva, N. M. Podvalnaya, A probable model of risk assessment of construction enterprises, Bulletin of the Voronezh State Technical University., 7(3), 189–192 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Chepelev, I. V. Pocebniva, V. Yu. Yershov, Development of a model system of forecasting risk using fuzzy logic, In the collection: Modern innovations in science and technology Collection of scientific papers of the 8th all-Russian scientific and technical conference with international participation. Responsible editor A.A. Gorokhov, 276–280 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Fateev, I. V. Bakhtizina, Improving the efficiency and sustainability of construction projects through the application of the system macwell, In the collection: the Science of modern times: preserving the past - create a future Collection of scientific articles on the results of the International scientific and practical conference, 14–15 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. I. Deniskin, A. R. Deniskina, G. Yu. Deniskina, Numerical solution of systems of differential equations with variable coefficients for the tasks of quality management, Quality and life, 4(20), 137–140 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Ivanova, A. R. Deniskina, The application of information technology to improve the system of quality management of design organizations, Quality and life, 4-S(12), 279–281 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Deniskina, A. V. Romanyuk, Improving the process of supplier evaluation based on process approach, Quality and life, 4-S(12), 68–72 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. E. Belousov, L. P. Mysovska, I. V. Pocebniva, A streaming algorithm for finding the early payment plan works for generalized network models, Quality and life, 2(18), 36–39 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. P. Abrosimov, V. E. Belousov, I. V. Pocebniva, Heuristic resource allocation algorithm for cyclic network models, Quality and life, 3(19), 28–33 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Lepeshkin, I. V. Pocebniva, Modeling of technological processes of building production, In the book: aerospace technologies (ACT-2017) Theses of the XVIII International scientific and technical conference and school of young scientists, graduate students and students, 135–137 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Pocebniva, S. Alaa, A. S. Sobolev, A. S. Popov, Application of methods of computer simulation for managerial decision making, In the collection: young Science - the future of Russia Collection of scientific articles of the 2nd International scientific conference of promising developments of young scientists. In 5 volumes. Responsible editor A.A. Gorokhov, 144–148 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.